Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

"As a beginner "

Hi,
Let me introduce myself, I am jenifer Cox, 27 from Philippines married to an active duty military  (David Cox) he is my inspiration everyday...ah well.. you will get to know me more for the next few days, years or decade. as long as I am blogging. so please follow me. I promise I wont run! LOL. I am very entertaining person. I love creating new cool stuffs just to make myself happy. I am one of those person who can say thanks to facebook. my life never gets boring since they created that social network. why? because I love chatting. I am very outgoing person. not descreet mind you, sometimes I get into trouble bec. I am too open to everybody..but that's ok, hey that's me...what else you can do about it?

Please understand that I am a pure Filipino, born and raised in PI,American language is not my first language. when you read my blog, you can ask me what am I trying to say because for sure there will be grammatical errors. 
so much for this for now....

I would like to make a special acknowledgment, to Melly Capistrano, Thank you very much! I learned this blogging site from her.

your truly,

Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment