Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trying Bazaar food

Inspired by Andrew Zimmer show on travel Channel, I've watched the episode where he travels around Indonesia. since its part of South east asia, I am familiar with the fruits and some foods.Very yummy. but some are,oh very Gross.
In this episode, I was fascinated by their tradition,culture,beliefs and religion. I was so astonished by thier important event where they  gathered youths for teeth polishing and they believe that fang  teeth is a bad thing. this young people will grow old like an animal, attitude will be like animal. since Animal has fangs. hmm interesting. while they are doing this ritual on the side people are preparing this whole pig which will feed about 200 people. no waste of parts, all parts are included from feet to intestine etc. they used vegetables and spices. it turns out to be very yummy.

and because of these......I wanna travel to indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment